Color: Black Case
Display Size:4.3 inch
Video :AV1/ AV2
rear view in priority
TV system:NTSC/PAL auto switch
Current consumption: 2W(Max)
Image Resolution : 480x272
Image Sensor :1/4 " Color PC7070
TV system :PAL/NTSC
Horizontal Resolution :500 TV lines
Effective pixels :928*500 pixels
Sensing Area :3.584 mm *2.688 mm
Night Vision :Automatically Night Vision
Video cable length :6 Meter
Shutter Speed :1/60-1/5000
Video Out :1.0 VP-P,75 OHM
Lens Viewing Angle :170 degrees
Waterproof Level :IP68
Minimum illumination :0.1 Lux/F=1.2(0 Lux with IR on)
Power Supply :DC 12V
Operating Temperature :(Deg.C) -20~+75(RH95% Max.)
Storage Temperature :(Deg.C) -40~+85(RH95% Max.)
1x 4.3 Inch TFT Car Auto LCD Screen Rear View Mirror Monitor.
1 x HD waterproof IR rear view backup reversing camera
1 x video extension cable
2 x DC power wire
* Using CCD digital fill light image sensor for automotive R & D design and digital fill light and software technology, Clear images during the day and Low light intensity at night.
* Viewing angle 170 ° large visual range, Reversing safer
* -20 oC to +75 oC temperature range of applications, Fully in line with automotive environmental applications.
* With a reverse reference line (electronic ruler line), obstacle distance at a glance
* Digital photographic chip processing, night vision effect is obvious
* After high-pressure immersion test and 12-hour power-on aging test, multi-layer waterproof design, truly * * High-pressure washing and immersion waterproof
* video cable connected to the monitor, the power cord to connect the car taillight power, the system automatically starts to work when reversing, you can clearly see the situation of the car clearly
* Adapted to 12V automotive electrical system, can not be installed in 24V electrical models.
* Taken to prevent the flattening, piercing, cutting, extending the connecting line when In the installation
* The system should be installed and maintained during power failure
* Routine maintenance, repair by the manufacturer or professional staff
* This product is not connected with the car brake device, only for parking assistance, such as the occurrence of parking accidents, product manufacturers have no legal liability
Installation method of Reversing camera
* First remove the power supply at the battery connection, and remove the wiring on the electrode away from the place to prevent accidental power connected
* Second, Determine the mounting position of the camera (dedicated)
Installed in the license plate license plate lights position, this installation is relatively easy, just use the camera accessories provided inside the small screws to the camera fixed to the location of the license plate lights can be. Through accessories such as iron or gasket adjustment, so that the camera to achieve the best reversing perspective.
The camera line through the license plate gap into the car, with the power and video extension cable extension cable. This installation type of reversing camera is a more popular one, the appearance of more subtle, easier to install.
* Third, Connect the camera's power cable to the rear power supply cable.
And then the camera's video cable and video extension cable connected to the other end of the video extension cable and car display connected to the AV input.
* Finally, restore battery power, start the car and put reverse gear, you can see the reverse image in the car display.
Contact us if you need more details on Mini Mirror Camera System. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about 4.3inches Backup Mirror Monitor System、Rear View Mirror. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Premium Related Products